A year ago today I saw our little guys heart beat for the first time. It was so surreal to me because I still was in shock that I was actually pregnant and that I was going to be a mommy. This year has been the fastest year of my life. It seems like I looked up and bam it was December. Matthew and I have been overwhelmed with the blessings 2010 has brought us. We are so thankful to be near our family and friends. Jack has grown so much in the past month. He loves laughing at Matthew and I. It is a race as to who gets to pick him up in the morning because he'll always greet you with a smile. He talks all the time. He has started on rice cereal this month. We are taking it slow but he seems to really enjoy it. He had a growth spurt since his last check up. At his four month check up he was 14 pounds and 24 1/4 inches long. He is such an easy going kid. He loves to watch Judd and Lucy run and scoot around the house. It won't be long and he'll be chasing them I'm sure. Looking forward to the new year. Many Blessings to you all!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Heartbeat
A year ago today I saw our little guys heart beat for the first time. It was so surreal to me because I still was in shock that I was actually pregnant and that I was going to be a mommy. This year has been the fastest year of my life. It seems like I looked up and bam it was December. Matthew and I have been overwhelmed with the blessings 2010 has brought us. We are so thankful to be near our family and friends. Jack has grown so much in the past month. He loves laughing at Matthew and I. It is a race as to who gets to pick him up in the morning because he'll always greet you with a smile. He talks all the time. He has started on rice cereal this month. We are taking it slow but he seems to really enjoy it. He had a growth spurt since his last check up. At his four month check up he was 14 pounds and 24 1/4 inches long. He is such an easy going kid. He loves to watch Judd and Lucy run and scoot around the house. It won't be long and he'll be chasing them I'm sure. Looking forward to the new year. Many Blessings to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment