Sunday, May 6, 2012
It's Getting Close...
We are nearing the completion of our new home. I keep putting off really packing because I still feel like it's so far away, when in reality it's in less than two weeks. EEKKK! We're so excited to be in our new place. We have been working with Jack since the walls went up, which room was his and he can give anyone a tour of his room. I return to work the Tuesday after we move in. I'm hoping everything will be a little organized so that Tuesday morning I'm not scurrying around everywhere trying to find things. I was hoping for a Canton trip while I was still out on maternity leave but decided to wait till I got moved in to see what furniture I truly needed. I'm so thankful for Matthew and all his hard work he has put into our new home. I've been a little more help lately but mainly just the check deliverer while toting one kid in a wagon and carrying another. I'd like to think I've become a super woman but I haven't although it would be nice.
Here are a few photos but they are already old because the tile has been laid and the granite put in. I'll try to get finished pictures prior to us moving in but I may be so excited I jump the gun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment